The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update...

I know it has been a while since I have updated everyone...

For right now... "Jerry this is George, I got nothing to say."

Maybe I'll have some time soon. I will be on the road for the next three months...

EVERY WEEK! MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY! My pint-sized better half is "Thrilled".

I do have one other nugget to add. Today my mom came to town with a friend of hers. They were returning a broken article to a distributor and asked if we wanted to have lunch. The day was not too busy, steady, but not break neck. So the Travel Size One and I met with my mom and her cohort for a "free" meal! Side Note: I love it when the "rentals" (short for Pa"rental" units, according to our apartment leasing agent.) want to have a meal with you. You can't pay. I have only paid for two meals for parents ever and I swear they still resent it. Hey, I am not complaining! It is just a fact you CANNOT pay! So my mom asked me where I wanted to go and being new to the area I decided to do what all human beings now do... I "Googled" it! Google maps brought up the area I was in and all restaurants available. About the third one I came across was a Churrascaria. For those of you not familiar, Churrascaria is this restaurant that has a salad buffet for starters and then they bring around skewers of meat. ALL YOU CAN EAT! I swear, I am still full. Upon returning to the office I deemed it "Heaven on a Plate"! I think I will open a Churrascaria and call it that. I was miserable for a good hour after gorging myself on delectable meats! If you have the opportunity I recommend you try your local Churrascaria! To actually cap this story off, I swear I wanted to pull a George Costanza and take a nap under my desk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't knock napping under the desk... I have done it.

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home