The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Would someone please kick my dog?

I am not much of a complainer. Most of what people think to be complaining is more my sense of humor being express towards stupidity (either of my own or of someone elses). Sometimes I come across as being pessimistic or even sardonic, but that is just me. I am in fact neither of the two in the quiet. I don't normally complain...

However this week has SUCKED! There have been arguments, reneged promises, and a knot in my back from sleeping restlessly because of the previous two. So my question is "Can someone kick my dog?" That would make the week complete. Now granted I don't have a dog, but if I did that would be the Coups de grace to an otherwise absolutely crummy week! Argh!!!! Tension breaker: had to be done. I don't really feel like going into details. Maybe later.

I'm out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've had such a rough week. :( At least it's almost over! Look ahead to The Flying Saucer and poker; that should cheer you up. :) Also remember that somebody got you the hook-up with an awesome doctor who gave you a rememdy for the knot in your back. It's not every day you get a kiss when you leave the doctor's office. ;)

On a serious note, thanks for being my best friend and for standing by my side through all the mess that's been going on this week. I think we make a great team. I love you!

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home