The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Thursday, September 14, 2006

897

Another epiphany... I just noticed that the gray box directly above this post has the number 897 in it. I wonder if there is a significance to that number? I have had this blog for over 9 months and I just now realized that it was there. There for a minute I thought it was ridiculous that it took me 5 hours to notice that the hotel staff knows me by name. 9 months has got to be some kind of record. The new official statement is... I am a moron... tired... and going to bed.

One more random thought, there was a poll on some T.V. show recommending the different possible sign offs for the new CBS Evening News Anchor. The best sign off was "Kiss my black ass!" That is quite possibly one of the funniest thoughts known to man since K.C. is the epitomy of whitey. That random thought was brought to you by my manager (who indeed is African-American). He is actually that (Born in Africa, raised in America). Today we were discussing the man keeping us down and he mentioned the application of "the man's" lips to his dark complected derriere. Unbelieveably comedic!

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"

Really tired... and really going to bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell are you doing blogging at 1:00 in the morning? Of course, it may have been 11:00 CA time. Regardless... kisss my black ass! Oh... and I found $20.

3:02 PM

 
Blogger The Traveler said...

Yes... I need a life. There's not a lot to do out in the gorgeous town that I am in.

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home