The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's official...

I have been on the road for too long. I kid you not! After work today, the consultant on my team and I are walking into the hotel deeply engrossed in a conversation. We arrive at the door at about the same time as one of the hotel employees and a lady he is talking to. Out of natural courtesy I grab the door for the lady and the other gentlemen. The hotel employee says Thank You Mr. "The Traveler". I follow the group in the door and continue my conversation with the consultant. We end the conversation, I walk down my hall, enter my room, and the night goes on for the next 5 hours. About 15 minutes ago it hits me that the hotel staff KNOWS MY NAME! That is just sad. Just sad.

And then I found $20.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ulovebeth said...

Did you really find $20? I had a conversation the other day where someone said that if your story is stinky, end it by saying you found $20.

9:13 AM

 
Blogger The Traveler said...

Um... no I didn't find $20. Another related note. The worse your story, the more money you actually have to find. That will attempt to make it better.

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home