The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tag... I'm it?

Ok, so my friend the Tree Hugger (who is NOT preggers) asked me to participate in a sort of social experiment. So here we go:

Rules for the game: (1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB. Just kidding)

1. Put these rules at the beginning of your post.
2. Answer each question (see below) in your post.
3. Tag five people at the end.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in college probably sleeping off a night of drunkenness. What a waste of life.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
There is a GREAT line from Office Space regarding this question, but it would no doubt fall flat in print so here is my list.
1.Tithe
2.Give most of it away.
3.Pay off my mortgage.
4.Secure my family's future. (Retirement funds, Future kid's college funds (and no we are not preggers).
5. Quit working

Five jobs that I have had:
1.Consultant
2.Consultant
3.Tech Support
4.Intern
5.Event Coordinator

Three of my habits:
1.Listening to Mike and Mike in the Morning
2.Cracking my knuckles
3. Checking my Crackberry (pray you never get one)

Five places I have lived
1.Austin, TX
2.College Station, TX
3.Houston, TX
4.Dallas, TX
5.Irving, TX

Five people I want to get to know better.
1. The Travel Size One
2. Toddatello Ingabogovinanana
3. D-Lux
4. Palomita
5. Dubya

Rack'em,
The Traveler

1 Comments:

Blogger Ulovebeth said...

I'm so glad you played the game! See? That wasn't so painful. Much less painful than being preggers.

I'll be stalking all your tagees (better than calling them taggets) blogs to see their answers.

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home