The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog Strike

Ok, I am going on a blog strike. It's kinda like a hunger strike only I really don't suffer. Why you ask? I have posted 7 blogs without a single comment from ANYONE! Heck even anonymous hasn't reared his/her ugly head to tell me what a moron I am. I must receive comments or the player's union will not budge. So in the words of Temple of the Dog:

I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadence
But I can't feed on the powerless
When my cups already overfilled
But its on the table
The fire is cooking
And they're farming babies
While the slaves are working
The blood is on the table
And their mouths are choking
But I'm (not Blogging)

Rack'em,
The Traveler

Viva La Resistance! (No idea why I added this, but it sounded cool at the time)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

So THOSE are the words to that song! I never knew.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Laurie said...

I've been reading every update and marveling that you're blogging again. I too know how it feels to need some comment-love. People just don't comment on blogs like they used to in the old days...back before RSS feeds.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

I echo what Laurie said. I was glad to have another blog to read . . . even if I'm bad about updating my own!

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Ulovebeth said...

So that's why you've been commenting on my blog! You've been trying to get me to give you pity posts as a payback (say three times fast).

And all this time, I just thought you were so inspired by my writings that you had to post other thoughts for the world to know how amazing my thoughts were.
I see how this game is played.

But I guess by posting now, I'm feeding into our plan.

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home