The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Snowball

I figured out that I need a new buddy named Snowball. In the airport yesterday while waiting on a flight, my buddy and I were watching the upgrade list scroll through the list of poor schmucks who are just on the outside looking in. Anyone who has ever travelled for a living knows this list. Your comfort level lives and dies by this list. Even your sanity can live and die by this list depending if it is Spring Break or not. I finally see my name... 13th on the list. Oh yeah and there are only 2 available seats. So my buddy looks at me and says, "Well looks like you'll be sitting in the back with Snowball". I respond, "Snowball?" He says, "yeah, you know you have just a little bit better chance of getting upgraded than a snowballs chance in hell". To which I immediately reply, "You are absolutely right! I need a buddy named Snowball!" To which he responds, "Yeah, then you'd never be dead last. You'd always have Snowball who'd be in worse shape." So there you go.

Rack'em,
The Traveler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home