The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Monday, March 17, 2008

Let the Grunting Begin!!!

This weekend, the Travel Size One and I went and did one of the coolest things I have ever done in my life! Let me give you some information and you can figure it out:
  • Width - 58.2 in
  • Depth - 15.4 in
  • Height - 39.5 in
  • Technology - DLP, Projection
  • Resolution - 1920 x 1080
  • Display Format - 1080p (FullHD)

If you aren't grunting, you should be... even you girls. Start grunting!

  • Image Aspect Ratio - 16:9
  • Color Wheel - 6 segments; 10,800 rpm
  • Progressive Scan - Progressive scanning (line doubling)
  • Widescreen Modes - 16:9
  • Comb Filter - 4D digital

That's right! We went to one of the best electronics stores on the face of this Earth and you guessed it The Traveler brought home a new 65'' Mitsubishi WD-65733 Rear Projection TV.

So now there are some people I'd like to apologize to and thank. First and foremost is the Travel Size One. Thank you for allowing me to get one of the nicest pieces of equipment I have ever owned. I am ever so grateful!

Now to the Movie Theaters and Professional Sporting venues, I am sorry but I don't think I will ever darken your doors again. It has been less than 24 hours with this behemoth and I can already say I am spoiled. Anything that a movie theater or sporting venue brings to the table will be shallow and ultimately fall short. So for that I am sorry!

Rack'em,

The Traveler

P.S. Here is a link to view my new toy. I'll warn you it doesn't do it justice.

http://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/j/i/18326/TelevisionDetails/WD65733.html?cid=5385

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I am so happy you like it. Happy anniversary/early birthday/ late Christmas! :)

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home