The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

WASH YOUR HANDS SERIOUSLY...

If you ever come to my client (which you never will because it is privileged and confidential and let's face it who would fly to BFE for that reason?. But you have to start these stories with a hypothetical), DO NOT SHAKE HANDS WITH THE DUDES!!!

I seriously cannot emphasize this enough. I have been noticing lately and one of my Seniors brought to my attention that we need to avoid shaking hands with a certain Executive at this client. His reasoning and a direct quote, "2 of us were in the Bathroom together and only 1 of us washed our hands afterwards." I confirmed my suspicions that it was not the Senior who skipped a trip to the wash basin. The only comment that comes to mind is GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY! I have also notice a trend that a lot of the men don't wash up after they are done. Seriously, that is just GROSS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home