The brainstorms of life from 30,000 feet

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things I wonder about

I was listening to my favorite radio show this morning and they have these two guys (not the hosts) who do all these sound bits or take songs and change the lyrics to make fun of someone or something. They are actually quite funny, talented, and rarely hurtful. Of course they never make fun of me so maybe that's why it is funny and not hurtful. :) Last week they were watching the Spygate videos provided by the NFL and basically just goofing around. Well this was all caught on tape. At one point the one guy was asking what a guy on the video was doing, and the other responds that he isn't doing anything. The first guy says, "No he is making signals, but it wouldn't be good if he weren't doing it discretely". The other guy says, "How is it that you can do something discretely, but can't do it cretely".

I thought this was an excellent point and wanted to take it to my readers (all two of you). Here is my word. You can do something nonchalantly, but I have never heard of anyone doing something chalantly.

My comments are open, so fire away.

Rackem,

The Traveler

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Your comment just now on my blog made me laugh out loud.

And I have wondered about these things too...like I'm a pretty discerning person, but I'm pretty sure I've never been a cerning person. I hope.

12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home